Monday, August 24, 2009

speechless

you and me could never be
for you are with she
and i am left without thee
without a love to call my own
left alone
it is dark
in this abyss.
although
i could make you scream my name
time and time and time
again
make you become a better person and
explore hidden possibilities
positions unending
love immeasurable
you repeatedly choose another
continuously
neglect all that i am all that i can do and all that we can be.
why?
you consciously choose to ignore the love that we can share
why?
the passion that can be ours?
i am perplexed.
confused.
dumbfounded and lost.
the last time we share the space, this space alone
you touched me in ways i never thought possible
and i made you moan in ways that you never did
in ways that she never could.
beyond the physicality of it all
i truly believed
truly felt sure
that you were meant to be with me
meant to hold me and trust me
as i hold you in my dreams
is it fear that keeps you away?
are you too engrossed in the various games these lesser ones present to you
for you to notice me?
are you too enthralled in the physical motions to take note of what happens in the between
of us two?

iwantyou.

ineedyou.

what else can i say?how else can i be?what else can i do?for you to see me to be with me take note of me...

when will we be?


No comments:

Post a Comment