Tuesday, August 18, 2009

imaginations

i love you.


Afraid to say it before hand
But now as days pass
And turn into weeks
Transforming
Into months
No longer can I deny the
Emotions that well up
Inside of me.

Each time I see you,
Hear your name, and touch you...
Emotions there since
Catching your eye that
Fateful day
Phrases like
"love at first sight"
Cannot comprehend the
Emotion
Desire
That I have to give you
All
Of
Me...

You
You
We.
I will be your all.
I will be the all that you have
Yet to envision.
I want to hold you.
Encourage you.
Believe in us.
As I
Dream of the day that
Our spirits can kiss again...

I live in incessant dreams
Which overpower me...
I live in fantasies each night
Imagining you
Laying next to me
Then
Awaking to the realities of
Loneliness again and again
And again
And...

As I see the body laying next to mine
That is not yours
Emptiness surrounds me
And I am left to find
Solace in the
Imaginations
Of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment