Friday, November 20, 2009

reminisce

I'll always remember the time you touched my heart
No one has ever entered so deep so far
But then you pushed me to the limit made me to hurt
And I tried.
I try to forget you but I always remember the pain
Its you its all just you in me.
Don't want so much don't need you more
but I always remember
That I no longer receive your love.
Sad and empty, I cry. Desperate and alone, I cry.
Remember, I used to be just all yours...
I. Wanted.
Wanted you to be someone special,
wanted you to be someone pure
wanted you with understanding
wanted you to be more.
More
than a treat
more
than my heart
more
than something special...
I yearned for you to be all mine with no false securities
just wanted you to be you for me alone.
Irreplaceable feeling
Untraceable desires
Wanted pleasurable things with you
More than a dim lite fire.
You, me wanting, watching pausing waiting yearning earning needing each other.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment